My name is Wellington, and I would love to help you obtain a Bahamas Pet Import Permit, but also save you time and money!
Just send me the completed form and I’ll take care of the rest.
The normal process for receiving a Bahamas Department of Agriculture Pet Import Permit can be frustrating and time consuming, since the permit is not available to be processed online, and payment must be made by cash or international money order, either in person or by mail.
We all know sending cash isn’t the smartest idea. What happens it if just “disappears” or “isn’t received” – not only are you out the money, but you may be in a situation that you no longer have time to apply for another permit.
While FedEx is somewhat better than mail, it is costly (about $60 from the US to Nassau, Bahamas) and inconvenient.
I’m here to help make this process smoother and cheaper.
Here’s how it works: (Scroll down for Video Tutorial)
2. Complete 1 application form per visit, per pet and a copy of rabies certificate for each pet then submit your application here.
3. I will review & confirm receipt of your application followed with Invoice for the total of your permit fees and my services.
4. I will personally deliver the permit application(s) to the Department of Agriculture for processing.
5. Upon notification that the permit has been approved, I will collect your permit(s) and then email you the permit(s)
Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call or email me.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to serve you.
- My service is not a guarantee the permit will be granted. This is solely the decision for the Bahamas Department of Agriculture and I have no influence on that decision.However, in my experience the applications are generally granted if the requirements are met and the proper documentation is provided during the application.I help to make sure that is the case so you avoid the unfortunate situation of a denial or the back-and-forth that may happen when the documentation is incorrect.
- The USDA APHIS form or a “Pet Passport” IS NOT required for entry. USDA’s APHIS website refers visitors back to the Bahamas Department of Agriculture form.
- The Bahamas Pet Import Application has recently changed (July 2017) and many old versions are still available, such as this one from bahamas.com (official tourism website) Do not use the old permit form, download the correct application from my site.
- Department of Agriculture links of interest: Bringing Pets and Dog permit and their phone number: (242) 397-7450/325-7438
I hope to be of service to you.